Within the spirit of Thanksgiving, Microsoft has introduced that they’re improving the visitor person expertise in Microsoft Groups.
Microsoft will probably be making the next adjustments:
- A visitor person can now decline a pending visitor invitation inside Groups app
- When the visitor person clicks Decline, Groups Tenant Record is not going to present the tenant with the pending invitation and within the Account Administration tab
- A visitor person can now provoke leaving an org (taking the person to the portal the place the person can now go away a visitor tenant)
- When the visitor person clicks Go away Org, person will probably be guided on the best way to go away a tenant from Groups and Azure Portal
- A visitor person can now handle visitor tenant listing by selecting to cover/present visitor tenants
- When the visitor person clicks Conceal/Present, the tenant will probably be proven (or hidden) within the Menu below the tenant listing.
The adjustments can have no impact on visitor person permission and/or entry to assets.
Microsoft expects to start rolling out the enhancements in early December to the Desktop and Net app and count on the rollout to be accomplished by late December.