APIClarity, an open supply cloud native visibility instrument for APIs, makes use of a Service Mesh framework to seize and analyze API visitors, and determine potential dangers.
- Fast and Straightforward API Visibility & Evaluation: Scale back API safety threat with out code instrumentation or workload modification.
- Complete Dashboard to Monitor APIs: Consider OpenAPI specs for safety points and finest practices. The place there isn’t any spec, mechanically generate one.
- Designed for Builders, Liked by Safety: Detect Zombie and Shadow APIs, alert customers on dangers, determine modifications between authorized OpenAPI specs and APIs at runtime.
- Set up in a Kubernetes cluster (GitHub)
- Documentation: Open supply for API visitors visibility in Kubernetes clusters
- Created by Cisco’s Rising Applied sciences Design Associate Program
Learn to handle a number of APIs with Cisco’s APIClarity. DevNet Snack Minute Episode 47.
Matt DeNapoli and Kareem Iskander sit down with Cisco’s Vijoy Pandey, VP, Engineering, Rising Know-how & Incubation to debate the use and capabilities of the open-source observability instrument APIClarity.
Study in regards to the new open supply API observability instrument APIClarity! DevNet Snack Minute Episode 45.
Matt DeNapoli and Kareem Iskander describe and exhibit the capabilities of Cisco’s latest open supply instrument, APIClarity.